Oriental Rug Cleaning
V's Carpet Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning, Inc. has been in the carpet cleaning business for more than 30 years, and offers oriental rug cleaning services. We specialize in cleaning, preserving, and restoring all types of exotic rugs.
Oriental rugs are expensive and delicate. If cleaned incorrectly, they may bleed or shrink. When your Oriental or specialty rug needs to be cleaned, it should be done professionally. Call the rug cleaning pros to speak with one of our rug experts.
Call for a FREE Quote
Experienced Oriental Rug Cleaners
V's Carpet Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning, Inc. provides superior cleaning services for handmade rugs, including hand-knotted and handwoven rugs.
We can clean all types of Oriental rugs:
- Expert cleaning
- Persian, Pakistani, Afghani, Oriental, Indian
- Handmade and machine-made
- Antique rugs are handled with extra care
- All imported and domestic rugs
- Special care, washing or dry cleaning
Each Oriental rug can be cleaned in your home. The cleaning method is specially selected for each Oriental rug based on the rug's weave, fibers, age, and dyes.
Attention to Every Detail
V's Carpet Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning, Inc. begins with a thorough inspection of your specialty rug. From there, we'll select the ideal cleaning solution and cleaning technique. Our careful cleaning process for all handmade rugs includes:
- dry dusting the to remove dust particles embedded in carpet fibers
- soaking the rug to gently dislodge additional particles and dissolve particles
- gentle brushing of the entire rug, including the fringes
- flat drying to minimize shrinking, curling, or compromising the shape of the rug
We've been cleaning Oriental and specialty rugs since 1989. Trust your finest Oriental rugs to the carpet experts at V's Carpet Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning, Inc.. Call (951) 384-0848 today for a no-obligation quote.
For quality cleaning of your handmade or heirloom rug, call V's Carpet Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning, Inc..
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.